Blogging, Web and Wiki Tools

Back to School – Agenda

Hmmm_what's_next

The 5 things that I want to get done the first week with the students.

1. Three community building activities
    1. Find someone who..with selfie – this activity requires the students to locate other classmates with certain skills or experiences. I hope that this activity allows us to mingle and learn a little bit about each other.
    2. tallest structure wins via our Marshmellow Challenge – this activity requires that groups construct the tallest structure possible using 20 pieces of spaghetti, tape and string. Their construct should be strong enough to hold a marshmallow. The purpose of this activity allows for them to test out the parameters of efficient group work so that we can develop our rules surrounding class and group behavior.
    3. ABCs of school – students are to describe school using words that begin with every letter of the alphabet.
  2.  Writing piece – Reflection of our work experience in class.
  3.  Introduction of rules – I want to show a PowerPoint that discusses acceptable procedures and classroom rules.
  4.  List of Ingredients – students will list 10 ingredients that they are made of.
  5.  Pretest – rut row

Hopefully I will be able to get most of this done.

Posted from Edublogs for Android