21 Techie Tchr Topics Blogging, Web and Wiki Tools My Class My Tips

Blogs – 21 techie tchr topics

A Blog is an online diary or personal log of thoughts published on a Web page.  It can be used for a variety of things.  I use blogs to present daily classwork, professional development topics, discussion topics and whatever I fancy to be important.  There are many platforms to choose from and use.

Class Assignment Blog is used for posting daily work

Class Blog is for posting ? class assignments, videos, topics, whatever strikes my ADD mind at the time

(Again I remind you that my opinions, rantings, reflections, have nothing to do with my employers.)

Blog generated through Discovery Education Network that is not utilized as it should be.  That was to be my official blog but I do not like the way the dashboard functions.  Now I have this blog and I hope to be satisfied.

Character Blog as me as Juliet

I like Blogger and I like WordPress.  I like these two because they are easy to post to, free and they do not inundate you with lots and lots and lots of ads.  I am leaning towards WordPress because the format is easy for my visitors to post a comment; you merely have to log-in by putting in your name and email address. Website address is optional but I would Lovvvvvve it if you would let me peek into your world.

Here is wikipage that I made about Blogging sites.

Here is a wikipage with links to some of the oodles and oodles of blogs and wikis that I have created.