Professional Development W. O. W.

Try PBWorks Summer Camp for a great Professional Development experience

It’s time for the 3rd annual PBworks Summer Camp –  the ultimate way for educators to learn how to use wikis in their school. Summer Camp participants will learn the ins and outs of using PBworks, including how to build a secure student-led site, the best way to integrate wikis with existing lesson plans and using interactive media to engage your audience.

This is the last week for camp registration and I suggest that you take the opportunity to register for this great class. @PBKrissy runs this camp from 6/21/10  to 7/20/10 and it is a wonnnnderful way to learn the ins and outs of wikis and Web 2.0 tools to enhance your instruction and student activities and products. Did I say that it was free?  It is FREE! I had an opportunity to participate in the Camp last year and I learned so much from the campers and the mentors that this year I volunteered  and was selected to become a mentor.  Yeah Mee!  I can’t wait.

I started building my P.ersonal L.earning N.etwork through the relationships built within this learning community.  To be in a supportive learning environment with people who are eager to learn and eager to help was intoxicating for me.  I hope that you feel the same and are able to dedicate the time to the experience. You will be attending Webinars, completing weekly assignments and sharing with colleagues from across the world.

Here are a few of my sites, (some complete, some incomplete)
……Class Wiki……………………………………………..Student Wiki

Class Wiki ~*~

One comment