Uncategorized

Blogging rules and regulations

We will be sharing our thoughts and ideas with others from around the world.  There are rules of etiquette that must be followed.  You must be sure to be a positive role model for those visitors that will be reading our work.

As a student blogger, you are expected to follow these blogging guidelines below.
Use the questions in italics to help you decide what is appropriate to post on your blog.

1. Only post things that you would want everyone (in school, at home, in other countries) to know. Ask yourself: Is this something I want everyone to see?
2. Do not share personal information. Ask yourself: Could someone find me (in real life) based on this information?
3. Think about consequences  before you post. Ask yourself: What could be the consequences of this post?
4. Remember who you’re communicating with. Ask yourself: Who is going to look at this, and how are they going to interpret my words?
5 . Use appropriate language and proper grammar and spelling. Ask yourself: Would I want this post to be graded for proper grammar and spelling?
6. Only post information that you can verify is true (no gossiping). Ask yourself: Is this inappropriate, immature or bullying?

7. Anytime you use media from another source, be sure to properly cite the creator of the original work. Ask yourself: Who is the original creator of this work?

If you choose not to follow any of our blogging rules, you will be properly disciplined.  You risk the possibility of immediate termination from the blog, losing all points for assignments and grades.

smaller banner