Edublog Challenge

Beginning blogger challenge

Welcome to the third student blogging challenge.

When you meet someone for the first time or join a new class, you usually have to introduce yourself. Most blogs have a page called ‘About’ or ‘About me’ or ‘My profile’.

Activity 1.  Write or update your ‘About me’ page.  Tell your readers your first name only, a bit about your interests but remember to be internet savvy and not give out any personal details.  Check out these from students in my class – Allira , Jess and Nicholas. If you wrote your ‘About’ page last year, things will have changed – so update the information or improve the layout of what you have written to make it easier for your readers to understand.

Because Sue Waters (from The Edublogger) and I want to know which students are more interested in doing activities relating to commenting, we would like everyone to do the next activity.

Activity 2.  Write a post to answer the following questions.

• Why did you join the blogging challenge?
  • Do you want to take part in the commenting section more than the better blogger section? Why?
  • What do you hope some of the activities include?
  • Finally, what do you hope to get out of the challenge by the end of the ten weeks?
  • If doing the commenting challenge, leave a comment on this post for me to read.