21 Techie Tchr Topics Blogging, Web and Wiki Tools My Presentations Professional Development

Another teaser vid for #K12 Online Conference

I hope that you can tune in for my presentation in the ‘Sandbox Play’ thread of the K12 Online Conference.  This thread of presentations becomes available 12/5. Presentations in this strand will be appropriate for beginners new to the use of technology in the classroom. My presentation quickly looks at Google Docs, Weebly.com, Wordle.net, Kidblog.org, WordPress.com, Edublogs.org, Photopeach.com, Audacity, Screenr.com, Twitter.com, PBWorks.com and Wallwisher.com as resources to help you create, produce and publish. I had an ambitious agenda, I know.

The blog that houses the videotaped presentations will also contain valuable links and resources.  PLEASE check out my other resources and posts because 15 minutes is not enough time for us to play in the techie sandbox. 

Can you come and play?

I want you read my posts, view my presentation slides and watch my video tips and then create accounts of your own and PLAY, PLAY and then PLAY some more.